Information Security Policy
Our company (IFIS Group) recognizes that appropriately protecting the information assets of customers is one of our important social responsibilities so as not to damage our relationship of trust with customers. IFIS Japan, as a financial information service vendor, and Infortech, as an IT solutions provider, establish this policy for the purpose of continuing to meet the trust of each of their customers. In accordance with this policy, and in order to properly protect all information assets handled by our company, we have built and operate an information security management system, and work to continuously improve it.
- We have established an information security management structure, built an optimal information security management system for the organization, and are implementing appropriate management of information assets.
- Based on this policy, each organization applies management measures according to the value of the information assets that it holds to ensure the confidentiality, completeness and availability of the information assets.
- We have established and are implementing a risk assessment system for information security.
- Our employees comply with the laws, regulations, guidelines and internal rules regarding information security and fulfill their information security obligations. In the unlikely event that a violation occurs, penalties will be applied according to our employment regulations, etc.
- We will continue to educate employees so that they recognize the importance of information security and to ensure a thorough awareness so that information assets are properly handled.
- In the unlikely event that an incident or accident occurs with regards to information security, we have established a system to respond promptly and minimize damage, and will work to analyze the cause and prevent a recurrence.
- We regularly audit the operational status of the information security management system, evaluate the effectiveness of our information security measures, and strive for continuous improvement in response to changes in the business environment and laws.
Date Enacted: May 22nd, 2006
Date Revised: March 26th, 2021
IFIS Japan Ltd.
CEO Hiroki Osawa
CEO Hirofumi Shiotsuki